St Louis Expungement Attorney
In St. Louis it is possible to permanently expunge your criminal record if your criminal history under certain circumstances.
Our attorneys provide the representation required to expunge criminal records allowing individuals to gain employment and continue through life without a criminal history.
Once fines are paid and jail time is served, many past offenders find that returning to their normal life isn’t as easy as they once thought now that they’ve established a criminal record. They often face many unforeseen challenges when trying to create a productive future for themselves, even years after paying the penalties for their crimes.
Criminal records have lifelong implications that can negatively affect your ability to perform specific jobs, have custody of your children (or even see them), own or possess a firearm, and so much more.
If you have a criminal record holding you back or are concerned about a future conviction showing up on your record, reach out to an experienced St. Louis expungement attorney for help.
How Can An Expungement Help Me?
YOU CAN HAVE THAT CRIMINAL CONVICTION EXPUNGED IN ST. LOUIS
It is now more possible than ever to have your criminal record expunged in Missouri, allowing for job opportunities, financial opportunities, and other livelihood-related circumstances to be far more accessible for those who have committed a crime.
Our professional team has extensive experience handling various criminal defense cases, including DWI, assault, and stealing. Rose Legal Services is here to help get your records sealed so you can move on with your life — Book a FREE consultation. Let us deal with law enforcement agencies for you.
To “expunge” something means to erase it or get rid of it. The Missouri laws on expungement provide us an avenue to petition to have your criminal record erased or sealed from state or federal records.
If successful, your previous charges or criminal convictions will NOT be visible the next time a background check is conducted on you, opening the door for employment opportunities, professional licenses, and anything else your criminal record has been holding you back from.
Get started by contacting a knowledgeable St. Louis expungement attorney from our firm. Let’s discuss your arrest records. We know the expungement process and can immediately work on building an effective representation for you while providing you with sound advice to help you move forward in the best way possible.
REPERCUSSIONS OF A CRIMINAL RECORD IN ST. LOUIS
According to FBI standards, as much as 29.5% of American adults have a criminal record, and that number could be much higher if ALL types of misdemeanor offenses were included. A criminal record can consist of a mere arrest or even being fingerprinted – even if the person is not charged or convicted of a crime. These blemishes on criminal records are often for petty offenses, including marijuana tickets, bad checks, and even littering.
Unfortunately, issues often arise years later when applying for things like jobs or professional licenses, only to find out they’ve been denied because of youthful indiscretions or clerical errors, or honest mistakes that are still showing up on their criminal record.
A criminal record can impact your life in many ways:
- Employment — Employers can pull background checks and criminal record checks before hiring. Although you do not have to divulge the details of the incident, the mere existence of a criminal record is enough for many employers to deny hiring you.
- Driver’s license — Driving-related offenses can lead to the suspension or revocation of your license. Individuals who need to drive for work and commercial drivers license (CDL) holders’ livelihoods can be dramatically impacted.
- Child custody — Having a criminal record can reduce the rights you have to the custody of your children or even see them.
- Immigration — If you are not a United States citizen, or even if you are a lawful permanent resident (LPR), you can face deportation.
- Firearms — If you’ve been convicted of a felony offense or domestic assault, you lose your right to own or possess a firearm, even for hunting purposes.
- College admission — A blemish on your criminal record can restrict your options for colleges and graduate schools. It can also impact your ability to obtain financial aid.
- Renting or leasing — Finding a home can become difficult when many landlords and property owners conduct criminal record checks.
A conviction for a criminal offense shouldn’t cripple you forever. Learn more about the collateral consequences of a criminal charge and whether you are eligible for expungement from an experienced attorney.
EXPUNGEMENT OF A CRIMINAL RECORD IN ST. LOUIS
Not all crimes can be expunged from your criminal record. A particular set of parameters one’s criminal history must meet to qualify for expungement in St. Louis.
- Your criminal history does not include Class A felonies
- You are not a registered sex offender
- You do not have any misdemeanor or felony charges related to domestic violence or assault
- You do not have any DWI offenses on your criminal record
- It has been at least seven years since the initial arrest
FIND THE BEST ST. LOUIS EXPUNGEMENT ATTORNEY FOR YOU
Look for an attorney that takes your future as seriously as YOU DO. Rose Legal Services will work hard to eliminate your criminal record. Let’s start your case with a free consultation, take the time to thoroughly review and inspect your case, and prepare a solid representation.
Here are our other practice areas:
- DWI defense
- Drug crimes
- Sex offenses
- Domestic violence
- White collar crime
- Identity theft
- Property damage
- Credit card fraud
- Weapons crimes
- Driver’s license reinstatement
- Criminal non-support
- Felony defense
ST. LOUIS EXPUNGEMENT ATTORNEY WELL-VERSED IN MISSOURI LAW
Take legal action today if you’ve been wrongfully accused or made a mistake. Rose Legal Services exclusively defends clients against criminal charges in St. Louis County, St. Louis City, and surrounding areas.
With nearly 20 years of experience and experience in expungement law, rest assured we will work tirelessly & aggressively to defend you at any court hearing.
- Immediate and effective representation
- Flat fee criminal law firm
- Get the UNDIVIDED ATTENTION your case needs
- Take legal action TODAY
- All cases begin with a FREE consultation
Hire a St. Louis expungement attorney as soon as possible to help secure your future. If you’ve made a mistake, we can help you get your criminal records sealed — Prepare for your future today with a free consultation.
The State accused me of 3 felonies that someone else committed. I hired Scott, and he got the charges dismissed!
Scott, have helped me throughout this whole process mentally. You are really amazing – I thank you so much for helping me!
Mr. Rose really helped me out with a difficult situation. He was great to work with and worked hard to get me a good outcome. I would definitely recommend him to others.