W. Scott Rose has 20 years of experience practicing law and focuses his practice solely on criminal defense work in the St. Louis area.
St. Louis criminal defense attorney W. Scott Rose has 20 years of experience practicing law with an emphasis on litigation and trial work. He limits his practice to exclusively criminal defense and DWI work in St. Louis County, St. Louis City, St. Charles County, Franklin County and Jefferson County, Missouri.
With his experience and exclusivity in practice areas, W. Scott Rose has established a deeper understanding of the St. Louis courts, judges, and laws surrounding criminal charges of all kinds. This ensures that every client he works with receives the best criminal defense possible for their case.
The Rose Legal Services Commitment
If you have been charged with a crime in St. Louis, your entire future is on the line. It is important that you hire a criminal defense attorney that takes your case as seriously as you do to preserve your future. If you hire Rose Legal Services to represent your criminal case, you can rest assured knowing the following:
- Your case will be handled by an attorney with 20 years of legal experience.
- Your case will be thoroughly investigated to prepare an effective defense.
- All cases begin with a free consultation at one of our offices, by telephone or at a local jail.
- Your fees will be fair and reasonable. We offer flat fees for almost all criminal cases.
- You have access to Mr. Rose's personal cell phone information ensuring undivided attention as your case requires.
It is important that you immediately hire a criminal defense attorney
I do this work because I want to help people, whether they have been wrongly accused or they have made a mistake. W. Scott Rose